Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 package of lean ground turkey
- 1 head of romaine or ice berg lettuce
- 1/2 cup each of red, green and yellow pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 of a medium sized sweet onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package of mixed chopped cabbage (or approx. 1.2 small head of green cabbage finely chopped)
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Sesame oil to drizzle (optional)
- Sesame seeds as garnis (optional)
- In a large deep frying pan (or wok), add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Cook until tender.
- Add chilli sauce, oyster sauce and lean ground turkey. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Add in your peppers and carrots, cook for about 2 minutes tossing well.
- Add in all of your cabbage, hoisin sauce, and continue to toss together for an addition 2 minutes. (Careful to not over cook. You don’t want soggy. veggies)
- Remove from heat and add to a large bowl to serve. Drizzle very lightly with sesame oil if desired and top with sesame seeds.
- Serve in lettuce leaves as wraps or lettuce bowls.
* Serves 2 (large portions)
Approx. Macros per serving:
505 Cals. | 28.7g Fat | 23g Carbs. | 38.5g Protein