Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2.5 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (we used skim milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tbsp nut butter of choice (we used peanut butter)
- 1 scoop protein
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a small ramekin
- Mix together your oats, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, applesauce, milk, vanilla and protein.
- Pour half the mixture into the ramekin then add the peanut butter on top.
- Add the remaining oat mix over top of the peanut butter.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes or until the baked oatmeal is set firm. You can check with a toothpick as well. Simply poke the mixture and if the toothpick is clean and dry when you remove it, then it is ready.
*Recipe adapted from: www.southerninlaw.com
Approx. macros per serving:
456 Cals | 12.3g Fat | 75.6g Carbs | 38.8g Protein