Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/3cup coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1tsp vanilla
- 3tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (or more to taste) shredded coconut
- (If you find the mixture a bit too wet, add extra protein bit by bit)
- Mix all wet ingredients together first and add all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop pancake sized spoonfuls onto a heated, greased pan. Be careful not to overcook. Flip once the first bubbles start to form.
- Top with yogurt and toppings of your choice. We prefer vanilla greek Yogurt, chopped walnuts and banana.
Approx. Macros (entire serving):
586 cals | 24g fat | 27.5g carbs | 59g protein