Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Minced garlic
- 2 fresh chilli peppers
- Salt & pepper
- 1 bag of red mini potatoes
- 1 cup broccoli
- 10-15 grape, or cheery tomatoes
- Start with the potatoes as they will take 30-35 mins to steam. Add them to the pot with a bit of olive oil to coat, 1tsp of garlic and a pinch of thyme. Mix them around ensuring the potatoes are coated.
- Cook the 2 cups of rice
- Slice and chop your green and red peppers, chilli peppers, and onion, then add them all to a large skillet. Add the garlic with some salt and pepper, then allow skillet to heat until veggies begin to sauté.
- Add your lean ground turkey to the skillet and cook all the way through. As the turkey begins to cook, drop in about 10-15 grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Once the potatoes are complete (they should be soft all the way through, enough to almost slide off a fork when you stab them), add them to the skillet with everything else then steam your broccoli.
- Once the broccoli is complete, add it along with the turkey, veggies and potato mix to a large pot (this will allow more room for stirring in the pasta sauce) then add in 2 cups of pasta sauce and keep heat on low while you mix the sauce in.
- Serve over rice.
Makes 2-3 large servings… Or 1 serving for a beast in bulk mode.
Approx. macros for entire meal:
2,151 Cals | 31g Fat | 330g Carbs | 137.3g Protein