Ok, this one is going to take some work and makes for a messy kitchen, but it’s totally worth it. There are 3 steps involved in developing this little nudist burrito. We’re going to start with the guacomole, then put in the work to make the cauliflower rice, then finish off with the burrito and meaty goodness.
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 tomato seeded and diced finely
- Pinch of fresh minced or puréed garlic
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Juice from one small lime
- Salt, pepper and diced jalapeño to taste.
- Toss together and serve cold.
Cauliflower lime cilantro rice
- In a food processor or by hand with a grater, “rice” the desired amount of cauliflower. (1 head will serve four people)
- In a dry frying pan, add the riced cauliflower and turn on high for about 5 minutes to toast and warm slightly. Add the juice from a small lime and a handful of chopped cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve as a low carb paleo friendly replacement to any rice dish.
Burrito bowl (whole30 and paleo approved)
- Seasoned ground turkey
- (Chili, cumin, granulated garlic, pepper, paprika, chili flakes)
- Homemade guacamole
- Cauliflower rice
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Season turkey and sauté with chopped onions until cooked through
Chop all remaining ingredients and assemble in a dish. Top with meat and guacamole and serve rice along the side (or under the salad if u prefer) and garnish heavily with cilantro. Drizzle the whole bowl with olive oil, white wine vinegar and fresh lime juice.