Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups slow cook steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350
- Cream peanut butter, brown sugar, honey, margarine and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, raisins, flaxseed, almonds and chocolate chips and mix.
- Bake 20-25 minutes then cool on a rack. Cut them into squares.
Makes approx. 60 small bars
Approx. Macros for each serving:
196 Cals | 11g Fat | 20g Carbs | 5g Protein | 3g Fiber
Recipe adapted from: