Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- your fav whey protein
- 2 tbsp vanilla Greek yogurt
- Strawberries & blueberries
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp crumbled walnuts
- 4 oz. flank steak – we slice and portion our steak on Sundays for the rest of the week. You can grill it up and reheat as you need, or fry up your 4oz portions each morning before breakfast.
- Multigrain bagel
- 1-2 tbsp Almond butter
- Boil water for oatmeal
- Add your oatmeal, coconut, and whey to a bowl and mix.
- Once water is boiled add water and mix to desired consistency.
- Add the greek yogurt, berries, and walnuts.
- Fry or reheat your flank steak. We just add a bit of salt and pepper to taste, or some Montreal Steak Spice.
- Toast your bagel and spread your almond butter.
Seems like a lot of work here, but this is a simple and quick breakfast that is jam packed with nutritional value to start your day off with a long lasting energy boost!
Approx. Macros for entire breakfast:
1,250 Cals | 39.5g Fat | 112g Carbs | 108g Protein