Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Old-fashioned Oats
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 oz banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Stevia packets
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Walnuts (or any nuts), finely chopped
- Pinch of Sea Salt
We like to double this recipe to make 8 pancakes and have some for snacks as well.
- Mix all of your ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Preheat your skillet to 250 degrees and lightly spray with pam.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop mixture onto skillet. Should make about 4 pancakes. Be careful, the mixture cooks fast. Just make sure both sides are browned.
- Optional – serve with your favourite fruit, vanilla greek yogurt and drizzle some honey.
Approx. macros per 4 pancakes:
332 Cals | 8g Fat | 40g Carbs | 26g Protein