Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 of a small onion
- 1 apple cored and sliced
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 bag of mini ruby red potatoes
- Cayenne pepper to taste (for potatoes)
- 1/4 cup water or apple juice
- 1/4 head of kale
- 1/4 green pepper chopped
- 1/4 red pepper chopped
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce (red rooster hot sauce)
- juice of 2 limes
- Cut slits into the pork tenderloin about an inch or so apart. Stuff the apple slices into each slit.
- Add water/apple juice to the slow cooker. Chop onion and add to the bottom of the slow cooker, then place pork tenderloin on top.
- Sprinkle nutmeg, garlic powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper over both pork tenderloin. Lay a few onion slices on top of the pork tenderloin.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 4 hours.
- Boil fingerling potatoes until fully cooked (they should slide off a fork easily)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove potatoes from water and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Use a glass to smash each potato so that it is slightly flattened. Season the potatoes with whatever you choose, we used cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven until crispy and brown. About 15 minutes.
- Wash your kale and strain. Tear into small pieces and add to a bowl with chopped peppers.
- Drizzle with spicy citrus dressing.
Recipe adapted from:
Approx. Macros for each serving:
394 Cals | 8.7g Fat | 44.5g Carbs | 30.7g Protein