Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag of green beans
- 1 bag of mini ruby red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chill garlic sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh basil leaves chopped
- In a large enough bowl or container to marinate the chicken breasts, mix all of the ingredients together. Keep a small reserve of the marinade to baste the chicken while you grill it. Refrigerate in morning until it is time to cook, or marinate for about a half hour.
- Boil fingerling potatoes until fully cooked (they should slide off a fork easily)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove potatoes from water and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Use a glass to smash each potato so that it is slightly flattened. Season the potatoes with whatever you choose, we used cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven until crispy and brown. About 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, steam your green beans. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of salt.
- Grill up the chicken, and serve!
Approx. macros for each serving:
503 Cals | 5.1g Fat | 41.15g Carbs | 49.5g Protein