Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 whole eggs
- 1.5 cups cooked mashed sweet potato (2 decent sized potatoes)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop protein
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted (1/2 cup if you decide not to use protein powder)
- 3 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Mix and sift dry ingredients. Set aside.
- We find the quickest way to bake up a sweet potato is to wash it, cut the ends off, poke a bunch of holes in it with a fork, then microwave it for 2-3 minutes depending on the size of your potato (3 mins for a large one, 2.5 for medium and 2 for a smaller one) Flip the potato and microwave for another 2-3 minutes. While you are microwaving the potato, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add potato to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop sweet potato off of skins, then mash.
- Mix eggs in a bowl for 1 minute using hand mixer or standing kitchen mixer. Add mashed sweet potato, oil, vanilla extract, and blend to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Blend with mixer to thoroughly combine. Scoop dough with 1 or 2 ounce ice cream scooper and arrange onto baking try with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes. BOOOM!
Makes about 12 cookies.
Approx. Macros per cookie:
107 Cals |5.3g Fat | 11g Carbs | 3g Protein (With coconut flour only)
95 Cals | 5.1g Fat | 9.5g Carbs | 4.2g Protein (With protein powder)