- 150 grams mashed sweet potato
- 1 scoop protein (we used vanilla)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond slivers chopped
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- We find the quickest way to bake up a sweet potato is to wash it, cut the ends off, poke a bunch of holes in it with a fork, then microwave it for 2-3 minutes depending on the size of your potato (3 mins for a large one, 2.5 for medium and 2 for a smaller one) Flip the potato and microwave for another 2-3 minutes. While you are microwaving the potato, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add potato to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Cook batches in pre-sprayed skillet medium high temperature until bubbles form on the surface, then turn over and cook until dark golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla greek yogurt and honey, or whatever you like with your pancakes.
- We like to make a few smaller size pancakes and keep them in the fridge to eat during the day as snacks too.
Approx. macros for entire mixture:
481 Cals | 16.9g Fat | 42.8g Carbs | 43.8g Protein