Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of your favourite whisky
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- A pinch of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix the above ingredients well in a bowl.
- Place your steaks into the bowl and cover to marinate for the day, or 2-3 hours at least.
- Grill over high heat for about two to four minutes per side depending on the cut and thickness of your steak.
Original recipe can be found here: http://www.fortycreekwhisky.com/recipes_bbq.htm#sthash.JHSw84QE.dpuf
Approx. macros for marinade and steak only (New York Strip Loin)
709 Cals | 40g Fat | 40g Carbs | 48.1g Protein